About Syed Hasan, M.D.
Dr. Hasan is a board-certified physician with a passion for treating gastrointestinal diseases. The breadth of his experience in private practice includes, but is not limited to, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), acute/chronic liver disease, GERD/NERD, C. diff. (FMT), and functional abdominal disorders. His practice consists of general gastroenterology and clinical hepatology with an interest in fecal microbiota transplantation (FMT), which is a stool transplant for those infected with C. diff.
- Fellowship: BaylorScott & White Healthcare—Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Residency: Scott & White Memorial Hospital—Internal Medicine
- MD: Texas A&M University Health Science Center
- Graduate: Master’s in Public Health from Texas A&M University Health Science Center.
- Undergrad: The University of Texas at Austin.
Awards and Accreditation:
- Intern of the Year, Resident Teacher of the Year, Fellow Research poster—1st prize
- American Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Society for Gastroenterology and Endoscopy