Moustafa Youssef, M.D.
647 N. Miller Rd
Mansfield, TX 76063
- Virtual Telemedicine Visits Available, Call For Details
- Board Certified Gastroenterologist
- Transoral lncisionless Fundoplication (TIF) Specialist
- Currently Accepting New Patients
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- Performs Colonoscopies
About Moustafa Youssef, M.D.
Dr. Moustafa Youssef is Board certified in both gastroenterology and internal medicine, He earned his Medical Degree in Egypt and moved to the United States in 2005 to continue his medical training. He completed an Internal Medicine residency and a Gastroenterology and Hepatology fellowship at the University of New Mexico In Albuquerque.
Dr. Youssef is skilled in all areas of Gastroenterology with special interest in colon cancer screening (e.g. colonoscopy), Acid Reflux “GERD”, constipation, IBS and management of inflammatory bowel disease including Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
Procedures that he routinely performs are upper endoscopy “EGD” , Colonoscopy, Esophageal Manometry, BRAVO PH monitoring and capsule endoscopy as well as advanced therapeutic ERCP procedures.
Dr. Youssef uses a multidisciplinary approach in treating digestive conditions by integrating alternative medicine and nutrition along with state-of-the-art medical and endoscopic management. He strives to improve his patient’s experiences and their quality of life through the management of their conditions.
Dr. Youssef was among the first few providers in the DFW area to offer the TIF (Transoral incisionless Fundoplication) procedure. Dr. Youssef uses TIF to treat the underlying cause of GERD. This innovative procedure rebuilds the antireflux valve and restores the body’s natural protection against reflux. Dr. Youssef recommends the TIF procedure for qualified candidates because clinical studies demonstrate that TIF patients have long-term relief and rarely report side effects commonly associated with traditional antireflux surgery. It also has an excellent safety profile with minimal complications.
Dr. Youssef enjoys the outdoors for leisure and loves fishing and traveling. He is married and have 2 children.
Education & Training
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM
- Residency: University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM
- MD: University of Mansoura, School of Medicine, Egypt
Awards and Accreditation:
- Tarrant County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- Texas Society for Gastroenterology and Endoscopy
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterology Association
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
- Texas Health Mansfield hospital
- Methodist Midlothian Medical center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist, Fort Worth
- Digestive Health center of North Richland hills.
- Medical City Fort Worth
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints, Fort Worth
- Abdominal Pain
- Anal/Rectal Bleeding
- Blood in the Stool
- Bowel Incontinence
- Difficulty Swallowing
- Unexplained Weight Gain/Loss
- Yellowing of the Skin/Eyes
- Acid Reflux
- Anal Fissure
- Anemia/Iron Deficiency
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Biliary Obstruction
- C. Difficile Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Polyps
- Crohn's Disease
- Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome (CVS)
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Esophageal Cancer
- Esophageal Motility Disorder
- Failure to Thrive (FTT)
- Fatty Liver Disease
- Food Intolerance
- Gallbladder Disease
- Helicobacter Pylori
- Hiatal Hernia
- Impacted Bowel
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Lactose Intolerance
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cysts
- Peptic Ulcers
- Primary Biliary Cholangitis
- Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis
- Stomach Cancer
- Submucosal Lesions
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Anorectal Manometry
- Argon Laser Therapy
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Colon Cancer Screening
- CT Scan or CAT Scan
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection
- Esophageal Dilation
- Esophageal Manometry
- Feeding Tube Insertion (PEG)
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Hemorrhoid Banding
- Infusion Therapy (IV Infusion)
- Stretta® Therapy
A very detailed oriented compassionate Gastrointestinal Dr
It's actually Lisa Garner. Best decision I've ever made. I've suffered with GERD for over 15 years. I'm post op 6 weeks from my TIF surgery and I feel amazing! I'm sleeping through the night without acid reflux finally. Dr. Youssef was so professional and kind. I would recommend him to anyone!
Dr. Youssef is very compassionate and professional. Took the time to understand my mother and her circumstances and was very easy to talk to. I highly recommend Dr. Youssef for your gastro needs if you wish to obtain quality treatment!!
Dr. Yousseff was very thorough during my procedure. He is very knowledgeable and personable. His staff was awesome as well. I really felt comfortable and felt as though I was talking with a doctor that actually cares for his patients and he listens to your concerns. Thanks Dr. Youssef!
Very detailed and informative as to all of my health concerns dealing with my condition. Staff is very professional as well.