Scott Buckley, M.D.
Ages Treated: 18+
- Virtual Telemedicine Visits Available, Call For Details
- Board Certified Gastroenterologist
- Currently Accepting New Patients
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- Performs Colonoscopies
Scott Buckley, M.D. Practices at the Following Locations
|Indianapolis, IN||8051 S Emerson Ave #200, Indianapolis, IN 46237||(317) 865-2955||Book an appointment at this location|
|Mooresville, IN||1203 Hadley Rd, #204, Mooresville, IN 46158||(317) 865-2955||Book an appointment at this location|
|Seymour, IN||225 S Pine St, #311, Seymour, IN 47274||(317) 865-2955||Book an appointment at this location|
About Scott Buckley, M.D.
Kokomo, Indiana native, Dr. J. Scott Buckley is the Medical Director for the Endoscopy Center at St. Francis and serves on its Board of Managers. Additionally, he serves as a Director for the Indianapolis Gastroenterology Research Foundation and as a member of the Franciscan St. Francis Health Credentials Committee.
Dr. Buckley’s medical career is distinguished by a number of patient choice and medical education honors. Each year he commits a great deal of time to the St. Francis Family Practice Residency Program proctoring gastroenterology rotations and lecturing on gastroenterology topics. In 2007 he was a recipient of the prestigious Edward N. Micon, M.D. Teaching Award for his accomplishments teaching in the family practice residency program.
Dr. Buckley graduated from Purdue University, then attended the Indiana University School of Medicine graduating in 1990. He completed his Internal Medicine Internship and Residency and his Gastroenterology Fellowship in Indianapolis at the Indiana University Medical Center. After completion of his fellowship, Dr. Buckley joined Indianapolis Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
Dr. Buckley maintains membership in the American Gastroenterological Association, and the American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. He enjoys golf and has an active family life, married with three children.
Education & Training
- Purdue University in 1986
- Medical Degree from Indiana University Medical School in 1990
- Internal Medicine Internship and Residency at Indiana University Medical Center in 1993
- Gastroenterology Fellowship Indiana University Medical Center in 1995
- Edward N. Micon, M.D. Teaching Award 2007
- Top Doctors 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018