Sadaf Saghier, M.D.
Ages Treated: Newborn to 18REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT >
- Virtual Telemedicine Visits Available, Call For Details
- Board Certified Pediatric Gastroenterologist
- Currently Accepting New Patients
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- Performs Colonoscopies
About Sadaf Saghier, M.D.
Dr. Saghier is a board certified general pediatrician and pediatric gastroenterologist. Dr. Saghier is experienced in dealing with spectrum of gastroenterology issues, ranging from simple to complicated diseases including Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Ulcerative Colitis, Crohns Disease), Eosinophilic Esophagitis, Food Allergies, Nausea and Vomiting, Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome/Abdominal Migraines, Functional Abdominal Pain, Dysphagia (swallowing difficulty), TPN and Gastrostomy dependent kids, Reflux, underweight, Constipation, Celiac Disease, Upper and Lower GI bleed, Food Impaction, Intestinal Motility etc. Also has special interest in basic Hepatobiliary cases such as Cholestasis/jaundice. She performs various general procedures such as upper endoscopy, colonoscopy, capsule endoscopy, stricture dilatation, foreign body removal, variceal banding etc.
Education and Training
- Board Certified: General Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Fellowship: SUNY Downstate Health Science Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Residency: Washington University/St Louis Children’s Hospital, St Louis, MO and University of Florida, Jacksonville, FL
- MD: Dow Medical College, Pakistan
Awards and Accreditation:
- The Pediatric Translational Research Award for Excellence in Pediatric Research 2016
- North American Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology Nutrition
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Medical Association
- Medical City North Richland Hills
- Medical City Arlington
- Medical City Dallas
- Children’s Medical Center Plano