About Veena Kumaravel, M.D.
Dr. Kumaravel graduated from the Aurora Healthcare Gastroenterology Fellowship program in Milwaukee, WI. She recently joined Digestive Health Associates of Texas and practices primarily at the Methodist Richardson Medical Center. Dr. Kumaravel has endoscopy privileges at the Preston Crossing Endoscopy Center where she performs outpatient procedures. She treats a wide range of general gastroenterology and liver related disorders and has a specific interest in inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) and pregnancy related GI disorders.
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine. Board Certified Gastroenterology
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology, Aurora Healthcare– Milwaukee, WI
- Residency: Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH
- Internship: Creighton University Medical center, Omaha, NE
- MD: P.S.G Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Tamil Nadu, India
Awards and Accreditation:
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association