About Paul Paradiso, D.O.
Dr. Paradiso is a gastroenterologist with a passion for quality patient care with a focus on the mind, body and spirit approach to healing. He is currently practicing in Rockwall, Texas and has extensive training and experience in all aspects of gastrointestinal and liver diseases. His specific areas of interest include advanced endoscopic therapies such as endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR) and endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), inflammatory bowel disease, biliary endoscopy, irritable bowel syndrome, liver diseases, and nutritional approaches to health. Outside of his clinical service, Dr. Paradiso enjoys spending time with his family and is involved in community building through his Faith.
Education and Training
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine & Gastroenterology
- Fellowship: Valley Hospital Medical Center, Las Vegas, NV
- Residency: University of Oklahoma School of Community Medicine, Tulsa, OK
- MD: University of North Texas Health Science Center, Fort Worth, TX
- Undergrad: University of Texas Pan American, Edinburg, TX
Awards and Accreditation:
- American Gastroenterology Association
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American College of Physicians, Texas Medical Association
- Texas Health Presbyterian, Rockwall