Kendall Brown, M.D.
Ages Treated: Newborn to 18REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT >
- Virtual Telemedicine Visits Available, Call For Details
- Board Certified Pediatric Gastroenterologist
- Currently Accepting New Patients
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- Performs Colonoscopies
Kendall Brown, M.D. Practices at the Following Locations
|Plano – Preston Rd, TX – Pediatric||7211 Preston Rd, Ste. 3500, Plano, TX 75024||(469) 344-7667||Request an appointment at this location|
|Dallas – Park Central Dr, TX – Pediatric||12200 Park Central Dr., Suite 403, Dallas, TX 75251||(469) 344-7667||Request an appointment at this location|
|Prosper – University Dr., TX – Pediatric||4200 W. University Dr., Suite 320, Prosper, TX 75078||(469) 344-7667||Request an appointment at this location|
About Kendall Brown, M.D.
Dr. Brown has 30 years of experience treating children with digestive disorders. He is the Medical Director of Pediatric Gastroenterology for the Children’s Health Legacy Hospital and Northern Markets. Trained at UT Southwestern Medical School in Dallas, he did his pediatric residency and pediatric gastroenterology training at Children’s Medical Center in Dallas before serving as faculty in the same institution. He has been an active, dedicated member of the North Texas pediatric community since, serving on of a variety of boards and committees to make healthcare better for our children and community.
He sees patients from the newborn period until college graduation, addressing a wide range of issues such as gastroesophageal reflux, swallowing difficulties, abdominal pain, celiac disease, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), failure to thrive, and gastrointestinal allergic and autoimmune disorders.
Dr. Brown has been active with Make-A-Wish Foundation for the past twelve years, serving in leadership roles at both the local and national levels. In the past, he has also been extensively involved with the Plano Children’s Clinic and the North Texas chapter of the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA).
Education and Training
- Board Certified: Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Fellowship: University of Texas Southwestern Medical School/ Children’s Medical Center Dallas
- Residency: Pediatric Residency, Children’s Medical Center Dallas
Awards and Accreditation:
- Texas Monthly “Super Doctor”
- Texas Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society
- North American Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition
- Make – A – Wish Foundation of North Texas
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Cook Children’s Pediatric Surgery Center
- Children’s Medical Center Plano
- Live Oak Surgery Center