Balu Chandra, M.D. Practices at the Following Locations
|Arlington – W Mayfield Rd, TX||515 W. Mayfield Rd., Ste. 250, Arlington, TX 76014||(817) 589-1822||Book an appointment at this location|
|NRH – Blvd 26, TX||7835 Boulevard 26, North Richland Hills, TX 76180||(817) 589-1822||Book an appointment at this location|
About Balu Chandra, M.D.
I believe that quality medical care consists of showing compassion, empathy, and knowledge without overutilization. I give my patients the respect they deserve while listening to and educating them on their digestive issues. It is a privilege that my patients and referring physicians trust me with their care, and I will always be available for them.
- Board Certified: American Board of Internal Medicine and Gastroenerology
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA
- Residency: Internal Medicine, New York University, New York, NY
- MD: Bangalore University, Bangalore, India.
Awards and Accreditation:
- Top Doctor, Fort Worth Magazine, 2014
- American Gastroenterological Association Fellow, 2018
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American College of Physician
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American Medical Association
- American Association of Gastroenterologists of Indian Origin
- American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Society for Gastroenterology and Endoscopy
- Texas Indian Physician Society
- Tarrant County Medical Society