About Angela Carollo, M.D.
Dr. Carollo maintains a general, outpatient-based, GI practice treating a wide variety of disorders. Some of these include GERD, IBS, IBD, diarrhea, constipation, and abdominal pain. She also performs screenings for colon cancer. Dr. Carollo has a special interest in providing care to women and minorities.
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology, Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Residency: UT Southwestern Medical Center-Dallas, TX
- MD: UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
Awards and Accreditation:
- American Gastroenterological Association
- Texas Society for Gastroenterology and Endoscopy
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America
- Texas Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society