Andrew Crane, M.D.
Ages Treated: 18+
- Virtual Telemedicine Visits Available, Call For Details
- Board Certified Gastroenterologist
- Currently Accepting New Patients
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- Performs Colonoscopies
Andrew Crane, M.D. Practices at the Following Locations
|Greensburg, IN||720 N Lincoln St, Greensburg, IN 47240||(317) 865-2955||Request an appointment at this location|
|Indianapolis, IN||8051 S Emerson Ave #200, Indianapolis, IN 46237||(317) 865-2955||Request an appointment at this location|
|Shelbyville, IN||2451 Intelliplex Dr #290, Shelbyville, IN 46176||(317) 865-2955||Request an appointment at this location|
About Andrew Crane, M.D.
Greensburg, Indiana native, Dr. Andrew Crane is Medical Director of the Gastroenterology programs at Decatur County Memorial Hospital and Major Health Partners. Dr. Crane is the Chairman of the Indianapolis Gastroenterology and Hepatology Quality Institute and serves on the organization’s Executive Committee.
Dedicated to improving his patient’s lives with evidence-based treatments for gastroenterological diseases, Dr. Crane sees patients in Indianapolis, Greensburg, and Shelbyville. In 2017 he was named to Castle Connolly’s list of the area’s Top Doctors.
Dr. Crane graduated magna cum laude from Hanover College in Hanover, Indiana and attended the Indiana University School of Medicine. He completed his Internal Medicine Residency at the Indiana University Medical Center (IUMC) serving as Chief Resident in 2007-2008. He remained at IUMC completing his gastroenterology fellowship prior to joining Indianapolis Gastroenterology and Hepatology in 2011.
Dr. Crane and his wife are active in their church serving as leaders of the Junior and Senior High Youth Program. A musician, Dr. Crane enjoys playing piano, organ, accordion, and trumpet. His athletic interests include golf, disc golf and running. In January of 2019 Dr. Crane was inducted into the North Decatur High School Athletic Hall of Fame.
Education & Training
- Hanover College 2000
- Medical Degree from Indiana University School of Medicine in 2004
- Internal Medicine Residency at Indiana University Medical center in 2007
- Chief Resident Department of Internal Medicine Indiana University Medical Center in 2007-2008
- Gastroenterology Fellowship Indiana University Medical Center in 2011
- Magna cum laude Hanover College 2000
- Outstanding Intern 2004-2005
- Charles Kenner Memorial Award for Outstanding Fellow 2008-2009
- Castle Connolly’s Top Doctors 2017, 2018