Vineel Kankanala , M.D. Practices at the Following Locations
|DeSoto – Duke of Gloucester, TX||2811 Duke of Gloucester, Ste. 101, DeSoto, TX 75115||(972) 780-7300||Request an appointment at this location|
|Cleburne Digestive Clinic||1701 Walter P. Holliday, Cleburne, TX 76033||(817) 760-7970||Request an appointment at this location|
|Cleburne Endoscopy Center||1701 Walter P. Holliday, Cleburne, TX 76033||(817) 760-7970||Request an appointment at this location|
About Vineel Kankanala , M.D.
Dr. Kankanala is a gastroenterologist, board-certified in both internal medicine and gastroenterology. He aims to combine the latest in medical research with old-fashioned compassionate care. He treats numerous gastrointestinal and liver issues, including abdominal pain, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), constipation, diarrhea, GI bleeding, ulcers, hepatitis, and cirrhosis. He performs colonoscopies, upper endoscopies (EGDs), video capsule endoscopies, as well as hemorrhoid banding.
- Board Certified: Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine
- Fellowship: University of Illinois, Chicago, IL
- Residency: University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora, CO
- MD: Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
- Undergrad: Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
Awards and Accreditation:
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society