About Venessa Beckman, D.O.
Dr. Beckman completed her Bachelor of Science degree at Baylor University in Waco, TX. She received her degree in medicine from the University of North Texas Health Science Center-Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine in Fort Worth, TX. For her residency training, she attended the University of Texas-Houston in Houston, TX. She most recently completed a fellowship training in gastroenterology and hepatology at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, TX.
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology and Hepatology, The University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX
- Residency: UUniversity of Texas at Houston Health Science Center, Houston, TX
- MD: Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, University of North Texas Health Science Center, Fort Worth, TX
- Undergrad: Baylor University, Waco, TX
Awards and Accreditation:
- American Gastrointestinal Association
- American College of Gastroenterology
- Texas Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Physician Association of North Texas
- Texas Medical Association