About Sindhu Abraham, M.D.
In each appointment, Dr. Abraham reserves enough time for her patients to be able to ask questions and understand their diagnoses and treatments. She believes in treating the “whole person” and not just their current complaint. Educating her patients is a very important part of her practice so that they have an understanding of their health issues and their bodies. She considers it a privilege to provide and to be entrusted with the medical care of her patients.
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia
- MD: Boston University School of Medicine, Boston
- Undergrad: Magna Cum Laude, Boston University, Boston
Awards and Accreditation:
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American College of Physicians
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Society for Gastroenterology and Endoscopy