Sarita Gayle, M.D.
Ages Treated: 18+
- Virtual Telemedicine Visits Available, Call For Details
- Board Certified Gastroenterologist
- Currently Accepting New Patients
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- Performs Colonoscopies
About Sarita Gayle, M.D.
I am a board-certified physician in gastroenterology and internal medicine. My professional interests include colon cancer screening, treating peptic ulcer disease, GERD, functional bowel disorders, and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology, University of New Mexico – Albuquerque, NM
- Residency: Internal Medicine, University of Illinois Chicago – Chicago, IL
- MD: University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio – San Antonio, TX
- Undergrad: Cum Laude, University of Texas – Austin, TX
Awards and Accreditation:
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterology Association
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Texas Society of Gastroenterology and Endoscopy
- Dallas County Medical Society