Sanjay Nayyar, M.D. Practices at the Following Locations
|Allen – Central Expwy, TX||1105 Central Expwy N., Ste 2220-MOB2, Allen, TX 75013||(972) 562-8383||Book an appointment at this location|
|McKinney – Medical Center Dr, TX||4521 Medical Center Dr., Ste. 500, McKinney, TX 75069||(972) 562-8383||Book an appointment at this location|
|McKinney – West University, TX||5337 W. University Dr , Ste. 200-Bldg G, McKinney, TX 75071||(214) 562-8383||Book an appointment at this location|
About Sanjay Nayyar, M.D.
Dr. Nayyar has been in practice for 14 years. He was involved in teaching and guiding medical residents to become future doctors from 2008-17. From 2012-2017, he was a Program director for GI fellowship at Valley Hospital, Las Vegas.
Dr. Nayyar believes that his patients don’t just need physical treatment but also emotional healing, stating, “If you care for the patient the cure will also happen”. He is trained in advanced GI procedures like ERCP’s, enteral stents and EUS and likes to treat patients with Esophageal reflux disease, GI bleeding, Peptic ulcers, Liver disease, colitis and pancreatobiliary disease including cancer.
Education and Training
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Fellowship: John Stroger Hospital, Rush University of Chicago, IL
- Residency: Cook County Hospital, Chicago, IL
- MD: Government Medical School, Patiala, India
Awards and Accreditation:
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American College of Gastroenterology
- Assistant Professor Touro University, Las Vegas, NV
- Baylor Scott & White McKinney
- Preston Crossing Endoscopy Center