Sajneet K. Khangura, M.D.
Ages Treated: 18+
- Virtual Telemedicine Visits Available, Call For Details
- Board Certified Gastroenterologist
- Currently Accepting New Patients
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- Performs Colonoscopies
Sajneet K. Khangura, M.D. Practices at the Following Locations
|San Antonio – Westover Hills State Hwy 151, TX||11212 State Hwy 151, Medical Plaza 1, Ste 250, San Antonio, TX 78251||(210) 614-1234||Book an appointment at this location|
|San Antonio – Alamo Heights, TX||306 W Sunset Rd #107, San Antonio, TX 78209||(210) 614-1234||Book an appointment at this location|
|Castroville, TX||813 Paris St, Castroville, TX 78009||(210) 614-1234||Book an appointment at this location|
About Sajneet K. Khangura, M.D.
Dr. Khangura, MD earned her medical degree in Patiala, India, and moved to the United States in 2003. She completed her Internal Medicine training at Temple University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She then continued to Baltimore, Maryland to complete her Gastroenterology fellowship at the University of Maryland, Baltimore and National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland. After serving as a Director of Endoscopy at G.V. Montgomery VA Hospital in Jackson, Mississippi, she practiced at Ochsner Medical Center in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. It was here that Dr. Khangura was awarded the Medical Service Eagle Award for demonstrating excellence in patient care. She has been active in clinical research throughout her career and has published landmark articles in peer-reviewed Gastroenterology journals.
Dr. Khangura is skilled in all areas of gastroenterology with special interest in endoscopic therapies, complex polypectomies, Barrett’s ablative therapy and endoscopic ultrasound. Dr. Khangura’s special interests include colon cancer prevention screening, GERD and inflammatory bowel diseases. When not practicing medicine she enjoys gardening, cooking and spending time with her family.
- Government Model Senior Secondary School, Sec 35-D, Chandigarh, India, 1996
- Government Medical College, Patiala, India, 2002
Internal Medicine Residency
- Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 2009
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Baltimore, Maryland, 2012
- Digestive Diseases Branch, NIDDK, NIH, Bethesda, Maryland, 2012
- Internal Medicine: 2008
- Gastroenterology: 2012
Awards and Accreditation:
Honors & Awards
- Medical Service Eagle Award, 2014
- Ochsner Power of ONE Employee of the Month Recognition Award Nomination, 2017