Ruben Sandoval, M.D. Practices at the Following Locations
|Dallas – Poppy Dr, TX||9330 Poppy Dr., Ste. 500, Dallas, TX 75218||(214) 327-2727||Request an appointment at this location|
|Rockwall – Horizon Rd, TX||3144 Horizon Rd, Ste. 210, Rockwall, TX 75032||(972) 771-2222||Request an appointment at this location|
|Sunnyvale – US Hwy 80, TX||490 US Hwy 80, Ste. 200, Sunnyvale, TX 75182||(972) 566-6700||Request an appointment at this location|
About Ruben Sandoval, M.D.
Dr. Sandoval knew that he wanted to be a doctor since he was in high school. He strives to be the kind of physician that his patients deserve, which means treating them with respect, professionalism, and doing his best to meet their healthcare needs.
When he’s not practicing medicine, Dr. Sandoval enjoys spending time with his wife, three sons, and their Boston Terrier. We are a tennis-playing, football-watching family—Go Big Red!
Education and Training
- Board Certified: Gastroenterology
- Gastroenterology Fellowship: Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Residency: Creighton University Medical Center, Omaha, NE
- MD: Creighton University (Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society)
- Undergrad: B.S. (Physics), Creighton University
Awards and Accreditation:
- American Gastrointestinal Association
- American College of Gastroenterology, Texas
- Society of Gastroenterology
- Texas Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Texas Medical Association
- City Hospital at White Rock
- Texas Health Presbyterian, Rockwall
- Preston Crossing Endoscopy Center