About Robert Anderson, M.D.
Dr. Anderson offers comprehensive treatment for all forms of digestive diseases. He has extensive experience in performing routine colonoscopies and upper endoscopies and has received training in advanced procedures, including endoscopic ultrasound (EUS) and endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP).
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology, Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas TX
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas TX
- MD: University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston TX
Awards and Accreditation:
- D Magazine, Best Doctors, 2017
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Texas Medical Association
- Christian Medical and Dental Society