Priya Rangasamy, M.D. Practices at the Following Locations
|Azle – S East Pkwy, TX||909 Southeast Parkway, Ste. 103, Azle, TX 76020||(817) 877-0888||Book an appointment at this location|
|Fort Worth – Ninth Ave, TX||909 9th Ave, Ste 205, Fort Worth, TX 76104||(817) 877-0888||Book an appointment at this location|
About Priya Rangasamy, M.D.
Dr. Rangasamy grew up in India and completed medical school at Coimbatore Medical College before coming to the US in 2002. Her interest in gastroenterology began during her internal medicine residency at the University of Connecticut. Here, she was taught and influenced by an excellent team of clinicians and research mentors who guided her toward a career in gastroenterology. Within this specialty, she is able to treat a wide range of GI diseases utilizing endoscopic techniques.
Dr. Rangasamy values the relationships she has with her patients, which she feels are built on communication and connections with all of the patient’s providers. She considers it a privilege to treat and educate her patients about their health conditions, and she values her patient’s preferences in treatment. Dr. Rangasamy is truly honored that both her patients and their referring physicians entrust their care to her.
Dr. Rangasamy has received several honors and awards, including the Program Directors Award, National Merit Scholarship from the Government of India, National Scholarship excellence award, and the Certificate of Merit from Headmasters Council.
Education and Training
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology/Hepatology, University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, CT
- Residency: Internal Medicine University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, CT
- Internship: Internal Medicine University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, CT
- MD: Coimbatore Medical College Coimbatore, India
Awards and Accreditation:
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association
- Tarrant County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center
- North Richland Hills Endoscopy Center