Patrick A. Masters, M.D.
Ages Treated: 18+
- Virtual Telemedicine Visits Available, Call For Details
- Board Certified Gastroenterologist
- Currently Accepting New Patients
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- Performs Colonoscopies
About Patrick A. Masters, M.D.
Dr. Masters, a San Antonio native, is a graduate of Central Catholic High School and St. Mary’s University. He has spent nearly two decades caring for patients with gastrointestinal diseases and during this time has gained interest and expertise in managing patients with gastrointestinal visceral neuropathy and motility disorders. He is one of only a few physicians trained and authorized in the United States to use advanced techniques for managing patients with gastric emptying disorders, such as the recently developed Enterra Gastric Neurostimulator to treat gastroparesis. His interests also include the management of sphincter of Oddi disorders. He and his wife, Kathy, are proud parents of several children. Dr. Masters is a strong supporter of Cross Trail Outfitters a local youth ministry and is an avid outdoorsman with a long love for hunting and fishing.
- St. Mary’s University, San Antonio, Texas, 1978
- The University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Houston, Texas, 1982
Internal Medicine Residency
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital, Temple, Texas, 1985
- The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, Arkansas, 1987
- Internal Medicine: 1985
- Gastroenterology: 1989
Awards and Accreditation:
Honors & Awards
- Best Doctors in San Antonio List, San Antonio Magazine, 2012-2016
- Fellow American College of Gastroenterology (FACG)
- Best Doctors List, SA Scene Magazine, 2016, 2017