About Adnan Nadir, M.D.
Dr. Nadir graduated from Dow Medical College in Karachi, Pakistan. He completed his residency in internal medicine at Wayne State University School of Medicine where he served as Chief Resident. He went on to William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, MI. to complete his GI fellowship.
Dr. Nadir’s personal interests include traveling and spending time with family and friends.
Education and Training
- Board Certified: Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine
- Fellowship: William Beaumont Hospital, Royalo Oak MI
- Residency: Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- Dow Medical College, Karachi Pakistan
Awards and Accreditation:
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Carrollton
- Preston Crossing Endoscopy Center
- Plano Texas Health Presbyterian
- Medical City Lewisville
- Castle Hills Surgicare