About Murali Alloju, M.D.
Dr. Alloju has almost 17 years experience as a board-certified Gastroenterologist. At Digestive Health Associates of Texas, he offers comprehensive care of digestive disorders that include colon cancer screening, the management of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), GERD, and pancreaticobiliary disease. Procedures that he performs include colonoscopy and esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD). He also specializes in endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP).
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- Residency: Medical College of Ohio, Toledo, OH
- MD: Kakatiya Medical College, Telangana, India
Awards and Accreditation:
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy