- Virtual Telemedicine Visits Available, Call For Details
- Board Certified Gastroenterologist
- Transoral lncisionless Fundoplication (TIF) Specialist
- Currently Accepting New Patients
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- Performs Colonoscopies
Moustafa Youssef, M.D. Practices at the Following Locations
|Mansfield – N. Miller Rd, TX||647 N. Miller Rd., Mansfield, TX 76063||(817) 760-7969||Book an appointment at this location|
|Fort Worth – Ninth Ave, TX||909 9th Ave, Ste 205, Fort Worth, TX 76104||(817) 877-0888||Book an appointment at this location|
|Midlothian – Bryan Pl, TX||2220 Bryan Pl, Ste. 104, Midlothian, TX 76065||(817) 877-0888||Book an appointment at this location|
About Moustafa Youssef, M.D.
Dr. Moustafa Youssef is Board certified in both gastroenterology and internal medicine, He earned his Medical Degree in Egypt and moved to the United States in 2005 to continue his medical training. He completed an Internal Medicine residency and a Gastroenterology and Hepatology fellowship at the University of New Mexico In Albuquerque.
Dr. Youssef is skilled in all areas of Gastroenterology with special interest in colon cancer screening (e.g. colonoscopy), Acid Reflux “GERD”, constipation, IBS and management of inflammatory bowel disease including Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
Procedures that he routinely performs are upper endoscopy “EGD” , Colonoscopy, Esophageal Manometry, BRAVO PH monitoring and capsule endoscopy as well as advanced therapeutic ERCP procedures.
Dr. Youssef uses a multidisciplinary approach in treating digestive conditions by integrating alternative medicine and nutrition along with state-of-the-art medical and endoscopic management. He strives to improve his patient’s experiences and their quality of life through the management of their conditions.
Dr. Youssef was among the first few providers in the DFW area to offer the TIF (Transoral incisionless Fundoplication) procedure. Dr. Youssef uses TIF to treat the underlying cause of GERD. This innovative procedure rebuilds the antireflux valve and restores the body’s natural protection against reflux. Dr. Youssef recommends the TIF procedure for qualified candidates because clinical studies demonstrate that TIF patients have long-term relief and rarely report side effects commonly associated with traditional antireflux surgery. It also has an excellent safety profile with minimal complications.
Dr. Youssef enjoys the outdoors for leisure and loves fishing and traveling. He is married and have 2 children.
Education & Training
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM
- Residency: University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM
- MD: University of Mansoura, School of Medicine, Egypt
Awards and Accreditation:
- Tarrant County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- Texas Society for Gastroenterology and Endoscopy
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterology Association
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
- Texas Health Mansfield hospital
- Methodist Midlothian Medical center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist, Fort Worth
- Digestive Health center of North Richland hills.
- Medical City Fort Worth
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints, Fort Worth