About Matthew Eidem, M.D.
Dr. Eidem was born and raised in rural Minnesota. He received his bachelor’s degree from North Dakota State University and then earned his medical degree from the University of Minnesota. He went on to complete both his internal medicine residency and gastroenterology fellowship at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Eidem has been recognized with numerous awards for the compassionate and outstanding medical care of his patients. To learn more about Dr. Eidem, visit his website, MatthewEidem.com.
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX
- Residency: Internal Medicine, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX
- MD: University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Undergrad: North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND
Awards and Accreditation:
- D Magazine, Best Doctors, 2018
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Texas Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Texas Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society