About Mark Murray, M.D.
Dr. Murray grew up in Lewisville, TX, and graduated from Lewisville High School in 1987. He went on to complete college, medical school, and residency and fellowship training at a variety of different institutions. In 2004, he returned to Texas and began private practice in Northeast Tarrant County. Dr. Murray treats a wide range of gastrointestinal disorders including diseases of the liver and pancreas.
When Dr. Murray is not working, he spends most of his time with his wife and children at various soccer and baseball fields throughout the Metroplex.
Education and Training
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology, St. Louis University Hospital, St. Louis, Missouri
- Residency: Internal Medicine, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, Arkansas
- MD: University of Texas Medical School, Houston, TX
- Undergrad: Cum Laude, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
Awards and Accreditation:
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Texas Society for Gastroenterology and Endoscopy
- Texas Medical Association
- Tarrant county Medical Society
- Texas Health Alliance
- Medical City Alliance
- North Richland Hills Endoscopy Center