Kevin Ho, M.D.
Ages Treated: 18+REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT >
- Virtual Telemedicine Visits Available, Call For Details
- Board Certified Gastroenterologist
- Currently Accepting New Patients
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- Performs Colonoscopies
Kevin Ho, M.D. Practices at the Following Locations
|Fort Worth – Texas Health Trail, TX||10840 Texas Health Trail, Ste. 280, Fort Worth, TX 76244||(817) 380-7176||Request an appointment at this location|
|NRH – NE Loop 820, TX||7620 NE Loop 820, North Richland Hills, TX 76180||(817) 284-2693||Request an appointment at this location|
|Cleburne Digestive Clinic||1701 Walter P. Holliday, Cleburne, TX 76033||(817) 760-7970||Request an appointment at this location|
|Cleburne Endoscopy Center||1701 Walter P. Holliday, Cleburne, TX 76033||(817) 760-7970||Request an appointment at this location|
About Kevin Ho, M.D.
My professional goals involve bringing the highest quality consultative and procedural GI services to my community. This involves a commitment to patient satisfaction and developing services that ultimately bring value to digestive tract care. Although my practice consists of people with a wide variety of digestive tract disorders, I have a focus on the evaluation and management of gastrointestinal cancers and inflammatory bowel disease. I have a strong interest in the evidence-based practice of medicine and am in constant pursuit of activities that will expand my expertise.
- Board Certified: Gastroenterology
- Advanced Fellowship: Indiana Medical Associates, Fort Wayne, IN
- Fellowship: Lahey Clinic Medical Center, Burlington, MA
- Residency: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA
- MD: Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- Undergrad: Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
Awards and Accreditation:
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American College of Gastroenterology