About Kent Hamilton, M.D.
I have been practicing in Dallas since 1975 and continue to enjoy and find satisfaction as a physician. My wife, Lynn, and I have raised four boys and now have four grandchildren.
- Board Certified : Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland
- Residency: Internal Medicine, University of Alabama Medical Center, Birmingham
- MD: University of Oklahoma Medical School, Oklahoma City
- Undergrad : Baylor University, Waco, Texas
Awards and Accreditation:
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American College of Physicians
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Society for Gastroenterology and Endoscopy