John Lee, M.D. Practices at the Following Locations
|Dallas – Walnut Hill Ln, TX||8220 Walnut Hill Ln., Ste. 710, Dallas, TX 75231||(214) 368-6707||Book an appointment at this location|
|Rowlett – Lakeview Pkwy, TX||7501 Lakeview Pkwy, Ste. 260, Rowlett, TX 75088||(972) 475-8183||Book an appointment at this location|
About John Lee, M.D.
Dr. Lee has numerous interests in gastroenterology including acid reflux (GERD), colorectal cancer screening, biliary disorders (the gallbladder and bile ducts), celiac disease and gluten sensitivity, inflammatory bowel disease (Chron’s disease and ulcerative colitis), chronic hepatitis C, chronic diarrhea, and irritable bowel syndrome. He also performs non-surgical treatment of internal hemorrhoids (hemorrhoidal band ligation).
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology and Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy, John Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MA
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Washington University School of Medicine
- MD: University of Chicago School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Undergrad: University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
Awards and Accreditation:
- Dallas County Medical Society
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopists
- American Gastroenterological Association
- Texas Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American College of Physicians