About Jessica Shah, M.D.
Dr. Shah is a board-certified physician in Gastroenterology/Hepatology. She is passionate about providing high quality, patient-centered medical care. Her clinical interests include diagnosis and treatment of acid reflux and peptic ulcer disease, inflammatory bowel disease (ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease), irritable bowel syndrome, anorectal disorders, chronic liver disease, hepatitis, GI bleeding and GI cancers. She is especially interested in women’s health as it relates to the GI tract and colorectal cancer prevention and early detection. She performs upper endoscopy, colonoscopy, video capsule endoscopy and gastrostomy tube placement.
Education and Training
- Board Certified: Gastroenterology
- Fellowship: Digestive and Liver Diseases, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Residency: Internal Medicine, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- MD: University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Lexington, KY
- Undergrad: Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
Awards and Accreditation:
- American Gastroenterological Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Tarrant County Medical Association