About Janardhan Konda, M.D.
Dr. Konda has special interests in treating small bowel diseases as well as performing double balloon enteroscopy, double balloon colonoscopy, and spiral enteroscopy.
- Board Certified : Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Fellowship : Gastroenterology, Louisiana State University, New Orleans
- Residency : Internal Medicine, Illinios Masonic Medical Center, Chicago
- MBBS: Katatiya Medical College, Osmania University
Awards and Accreditation:
D Magazine, Best Doctors 2016 – 2018
- American Gastroenterological Association, Fellow
- American College of Physicians, Fellow
- American Colleges of Gastroenterology
- Texas Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association