Hemangi Kale, M.D. Practices at the Following Locations
|Dallas – Gaston Ave, TX||3417 Gaston Ave., Ste. 790, Dallas, TX 75246||(214) 821-5266||Request an appointment at this location|
|Waxahachie – N I35 E, TX||2460 N. I-35 Service Rd , Ste. 190, Waxahachie, TX 75165||(469) 548-6011||Request an appointment at this location|
About Hemangi Kale, M.D.
Dr. Kale has been in practice as a gastroenterologist for the past 15 years. She has experience in managing a wide range of complex GI disorders. Her special interests include pancreaticobiliary disorders with expertise in advanced endoscopy procedures, such as ERCP and EUS. Dr. Kale was also the director of a motility lab, which has given her an expertise in diagnosing and treating esophageal and anorectal motility disorders. As a female physician, she has found that many female patients find it easier to relate to and feel comfortable with her.
- Board Certified: Gastroenterology
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology, Metrohealth Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Metrohealth Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- MD: BJ Medical College, India
Awards and Accreditation:
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Texas Society for Gastroenterology and Endoscopy
- American Gastroenterological Association