Paul Haynes, M.D.
Ages Treated: 18+
- Virtual Telemedicine Visits Available, Call For Details
- Board Certified Gastroenterologist
- Currently Accepting New Patients
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- Performs Colonoscopies
Paul Haynes, M.D. Practices at the Following Locations
|Greensburg, IN||720 N Lincoln St, Greensburg, IN 47240||(317) 865-2955||Book an appointment at this location|
|Indianapolis, IN||8051 S Emerson Ave #200, Indianapolis, IN 46237||(317) 865-2955||Book an appointment at this location|
|Shelbyville, IN||2451 Intelliplex Dr #290, Shelbyville, IN 46176||(317) 865-2955||Book an appointment at this location|
About Paul Haynes, M.D.
Chicago native, Dr. Paul K. Haynes serves as the Secretary for the Department of Internal Medicine at Franciscan St. Francis Health Indianapolis and the Vice President of the Indianapolis Gastroenterology Research Foundation. At Franciscan Health Indianapolis, he is an active member of both the Critical Care Committee and the Internal Medicine Patient Care Committee.
Committed to providing his patients with the most up to date evidence based treatments available, Dr. Haynes maintains an active role in the research foundation. He is the principal investigator of several studies involving the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) and gastroparesis. He is a member of the American College of Gastroenterology and the American Gastroenterological Association.
Dr. Haynes graduated from DePauw University in Greencastle, Indiana. After earning a Master of Science Degree at Michigan State University, he enrolled in Loyola University’s Stritch School of Medicine in Chicago graduating in 1999. Dr. Haynes completed his Internal Medicine Residency and Gastroenterology Fellowship at the Indiana University Medical Center in Indianapolis. He joined Indianapolis Gastroenterology and Hepatology in 2005.
In his free time Dr. Haynes enjoys hiking and camping with his wife and three children.
Education & Training
- DePauw University 1991
- Master of Science from Michigan State University in 1995
- Medical Degree from the Stritch School of Medicine, Loyola University in 1999
- Internal Medicine Residency at the Indiana University Medical Center in 2002
- Gastroenterology Fellowship at the Indiana University Medical Center in 2005
- Wensinger Scholarship 1997
- Three Achievement Fellowships, College of Arts and Letters, Michigan State University 1993-1995
- Phi Beta Delta International Honor Society
- ‘Mentoring Program in IBD for Gastroenterology Fellows’ Annenberg Center for Health Sciences 2003
- Top Doctors 2015, 2015, 2017, 2018