Harry Sarles, M.D.
Senior Associate Medical Director
Ages Treated: 18+REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT >
- Virtual Telemedicine Visits Available, Call For Details
- Board Certified Gastroenterologist
- Currently Accepting New Patients
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- Performs Colonoscopies
Harry Sarles, M.D. Practices at the Following Locations
|Garland – N PGB Hwy, TX||7150 N President George Bush Hwy, Suite 201 & Suite 202, Garland, TX 75044||(972) 771-2222||Request an appointment at this location|
|Rockwall – Horizon Rd, TX||3144 Horizon Rd, Ste. 210, Rockwall, TX 75032||(972) 771-2222||Request an appointment at this location|
|Garland Research||7150 N President George Bush Hwy, Suite 201 & Suite 202, Garland, TX 75044||(972) 771-2222||Request an appointment at this location|
About Harry Sarles, M.D.
Dr. Sarles is a board certified gastroenterologist with extensive advanced experience in the field of gastroenterology and hepatology. He is currently the medical director and principal investigator for digestive health research Institute. He is directing trials in multiple fields of gastroenterology including inflammatory bowel disease, (Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis), gastroparesis, irritable bowel syndrome, eosinophilic esophagitis, nonalcoholic steatohepatitis. Dr. Sarles personal interests are in inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), colon cancer prevention and early detection, and esophageal problems. He has extensive training and experience in all endoscopic procedures. He also offers a nonsurgical hemorrhoidal banding procedure in office to eliminate symptomatic hemorrhoids.
In addition to his clinical duties, Dr. Sarles has served as the past president of the American College of Gastroenterology and the Texas Society for Gastroenterology and Endoscopy.
Education and Training
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology, V.A. Hospital, Phoenix, AZ
- Residency: Internal Medicine, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX
- MD: University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX
- Undergrad: University of Texas, Austin, TX
Awards and Accreditation:
- American Gastroenterological Association
- Texas Health Presbyterian, Rockwall
- Preston Crossing Endoscopy Center