About Gordon Luk, M.D.
I believe that one of the most important aspects of caring for my patients is treating them with compassion. I feel that my patients deserve to be treated by a dedicated and knowledgeable physician who helps them understand their illnesses and treatment options.
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology, Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, Baltimore
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, Baltimore
- MD: Harvard Medical School, Boston
- Undergrad: University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- American College of Gastroenterology, Fellow
- American College of Physicians, Fellow
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital HEB
- Central Park Endoscopy Center
Awards and Accreditation:
- D Magazine, Best Doctors, 2014-2016
- Most Compassionate Physician, Transitional Care Unit, Dallas VA Medical Center