Frank Troiano, M.D.
Ages Treated: 18+
- Virtual Telemedicine Visits Available, Call For Details
- Board Certified Gastroenterologist
- Currently Accepting New Patients
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- Performs Colonoscopies
Frank Troiano, M.D. Practices at the Following Locations
|Indianapolis, IN||8051 S Emerson Ave #200, Indianapolis, IN 46237||(317) 865-2955||Book an appointment at this location|
|Noblesville, IN||18051 E River Ave, #102, Noblesville, IN 46062||(317) 865-2955||Book an appointment at this location|
|Shelbyville, IN||2451 Intelliplex Dr #290, Shelbyville, IN 46176||(317) 865-2955||Book an appointment at this location|
About Frank Troiano, M.D.
Brooklyn, New York native, Dr. Frank P. Troiano served as a Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine at the Indiana University School of Medicine teaching fourth year students for more than twenty years.
A graduate from the State University of New York, Dr. Troiano attended medical school at Mount Sinai School of Medicine. He trained at St. Vincent’s Hospital and Medical Center of New York City for his Internal Medicine Internship and Residency. He completed his Gastroenterology Fellowship including Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) training at the Indiana University Medical Center. Later, Dr. Troiano completed additional training in endoscopic ultrasound (EUS).
At one time a nationally ranked triathlete, Dr. Troiano stresses the importance of nutrition, fitness, work and family to his patient’s overall health. He sees patients in Indianapolis, Shelbyville, and Noblesville.
Education & Training
- State University of New York in 1977
- Medical Degree from Mount Sinai School of Medicine in 1983
- Internal Medicine Internship and Residency at St. Vincent’s Hospital and Medical Center of New York City in 1986
- Gastroenterology Fellowship Indiana University Medical Center in 1989
- Community Physician Training of EUS at Indiana University in 2005
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society 1977
- Team USA Triathlon 2014
- Top Docs 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018