About Faiz Mirza, M.D.
Dr. Mirza is a gastroenterologist with board certification in both internal medicine and gastroenterology. He has interest in a broad range of GI conditions including acid reflux, swallowing disorders, peptic ulcer disease, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, liver diseases, screening for colon cancer, and many others. During his residency and fellowship, he did additional training under experts in the field of esophageal swallowing disorders. As well as being highly experienced in upper endoscopy and colonoscopy, he has special training in esophageal high-resolution manometry studies for swallowing.
Education and Training
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Fellowship: Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- Residency: Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
- MD: Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
- Undergrad: Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
Awards and Accreditation:
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American Neurogastroenterology and Motility Society
- Texas Medical Association
- Tarrant County Medical Society
- Texas Health Harris Hospital HEB
- Central Park Endoscopy Center