About Eric Hill, M.D.
Dr. Hill grew up in Tulsa, OK. He attended Baylor University in Waco, TX, and then went on to the University of Oklahoma for medical school. After graduating, he pursued further medical training at Vanderbilt and the University of South Florida. Through the variety of training that he completed, he has been able to learn multiple approaches to treating a variety of diseases. His professional interests include colon cancer screening, celiac disease, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).To learn more about Dr. Hill, visit his website, tarrantgidoctors.com.
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
- MD: University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK
- Undergrad: Baylor University, Waco, TX
Awards and Accreditation:
- American College of Physicians
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Texas Medical Association
- Tarrant County Medical Society