Lucas Drake, M.D.
Ages Treated: 18+
- Virtual Telemedicine Visits Available, Call For Details
- Board Certified Gastroenterologist
- Currently Accepting New Patients
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- Performs Colonoscopies
Lucas Drake, M.D. Practices at the Following Locations
|Indianapolis, IN||8051 S Emerson Ave #200, Indianapolis, IN 46237||(317) 865-2955||Book an appointment at this location|
|Noblesville, IN||18051 E River Ave, #102, Noblesville, IN 46062||(317) 865-2955||Book an appointment at this location|
|Seymour, IN||225 S Pine St, #311, Seymour, IN 47274||(317) 865-2955||Book an appointment at this location|
About Lucas Drake, M.D.
Bloomington, Indiana native, Dr. Lucas M. Drake, sees patients in Crawfordsville, Carmel, Noblesville, Seymour, and Indianapolis. Dr. Drake graduated from Indiana University in 2000 and later earned his medical degree from the Indiana University School of Medicine. He completed his Internal Medicine Internship, Residency, Gastroenterology Fellowship with advanced training in Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) at the Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC). Dr. Drake joined Indianapolis Gastroenterology and Hepatology in 2011.
Dr. Drake has participated in medical mission trips in Africa and Haiti. He is a member of the American College of Gastroenterology and has been recognized by Castle Connolly as one of the region’s Top Doctors. For recreation, Dr. Drake and his family enjoy traveling.
One of the conditions Dr. Drake treats is hemorrhoids. Please click here to learn more about the treatments Dr. Drake can provide.
Education & Training
- Indiana University 2000
- Medical Degree from Indiana University School of Medicine in 2005
- Internal Medicine Internship and Residency Medical University of South Carolina in 2008
- Gastroenterology Fellowship with ERCP training Medical University of South Carolina in 2011
- University of Utah Therapeutic Endoscopy Course Scholarship 2009-2010
- Top Doctors 2012,2018