Donna McMyler, M.D.
Ages Treated: 18+
- Virtual Telemedicine Visits Available, Call For Details
- Board Certified Gastroenterologist
- Currently Accepting New Patients
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- Performs Colonoscopies
About Donna McMyler, M.D.
Dr. Donna McMyler uses her background in nutrition to treat patients with gastrointestinal issues such as acid reflux, celiac disease, IBS and gastroparesis. She was also personally touched by colon cancer – her father-in-law was diagnosed at an early age, and she has made it her mission to ensure both men and women are screened for this highly preventable disease. Dr. McMyler attended the University of Texas Health Science at Houston for medical school and the University of Texas Health Science at San Antonio for residency and fellowship. Dr. McMyler grew up in a small town in Central Texas and when not helping her patients, she enjoys spending time with her husband and two daughters.
- Stephen F. Austin State University, Nacogdoches, Texas, 1992
- University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston, Texas, 2002
Internal Medicine Residency
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas, 2005
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas, 2008
- Gastroenterology: 2008
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas, 2008-2009
Awards and Accreditation:
Honors & Awards
- Best Doctors List, SA Scene Magazine, 2016, 2017