Deepti Dhavaleshwar, M.D. Practices at the Following Locations
|Allen – SH 121, TX||981 SH 121, Ste. 410, Allen, TX 75013||(469) 697-5100||Book an appointment at this location|
|McKinney – Virginia Pkwy, TX||6210 Virginia Pkwy, McKinney, TX 75071||(469) 697-5100||Book an appointment at this location|
About Deepti Dhavaleshwar, M.D.
Dr. Dhavaleshwar is a board-certified physician in internal medicine and gastroenterology. She received advanced training in endoscopic ultrasound which is used to diagnose pancreatic, biliary disorders and aids in the treatment of gastrointestinal malignancies. She is trained to perform upper endoscopy, colonoscopy, video capsule endoscopy, endoscopic ultrasound with fine-needle aspiration and biopsy. She treats a range of gastrointestinal conditions including acid reflux, peptic ulcer disease, abdominal pain, pancreatic and biliary disorders, irritable bowel disease (IBS) and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). Listening to her patients and educating them is important to her. She strives to provide the highest quality of medical care working as a team with the patient and their physicians.
- Board-certified: Internal medicine and Gastroenterology
- Fellowship: Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA
- Residency: Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA
- MD: Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum, India
Awards and Accreditation:
- American Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy