About David Hall, M.D.
Dr. Hall completed medical school in Indiana, and then, moved to Dallas-Fort Worth for his residency and fellowship training at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. In 2006, he joined Digestive Health Associates of Texas where he specializes in general gastroenterology. Dr. Hall received extensive training in Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) and performs this procedure when needed.
- Board Certified: Gastroenterology
- Fellowship: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas TX
- Residency: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas TX
- MD: Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis IN
Awards and Accreditation:
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Tarrant County Medical Society