About Kristie Blank, M.D.
Dr. Blank feels that educating her patients about their healthcare allows them to make informed choices, empowering them to live healthier and longer and experience fewer symptoms. This, in turn, lets them enjoy a better quality of life by allowing them to work, pursue hobbies, and spend time with family and friends. Even though there is no cure for certain diseases, Dr. Blank can begin the healing process and help to improve function. She feels that patients play a huge role in their recovery, and by giving them the knowledge to help themselves, they can begin their journey to wellness. Dr. Blank treats a wide range of general GI diseases and enjoys partnering with other physicians to meet treatment goals.
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX
- Residency: Internal Medicine, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX
- M.D.: University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX
- Undergrad: Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
Awards and Accreditation:
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American Gastroenterological Association
- Texas Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Texas Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society