Chirag Patel, M.D.
Ages Treated: 18+
- Virtual Telemedicine Visits Available, Call For Details
- Board Certified Gastroenterologist
- Currently Accepting New Patients
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- Performs Colonoscopies
Chirag Patel, M.D. Practices at the Following Locations
|San Antonio – Medical Center Hamilton, TX||5223 Hamilton Wolfe, San Antonio, TX 78229||(210) 614-1234||Request an appointment at this location|
|San Antonio – Mission Trail Research Plaza, TX||3327 Research Plaza #302, San Antonio, TX 78235||(210) 614-1234||Request an appointment at this location|
About Chirag Patel, M.D.
Dr. Chirag Patel grew up in the Rio Grande Valley and graduated from Texas A&M University in College Station. He graduated Cum Laude from St. George’s University where he earned his medical degree and subsequently completed his Internal Medicine residency at the University of Louisville. He then returned to San Antonio where he completed his gastroenterology fellowship at UT Health San Antonio in June of 2019. Dr. Patel takes tremendous pride in being a South Texan and he looks forward to building wonderful lasting relationships with his patients at GCSA. He is a married father of two young children and while not seeing patients, he loves spending time with his family. He’s also passionate when it comes to sports and enjoys watching and playing football, basketball, golf, and tennis.
Dr. Patel sees patients at the Medical Center office and Mission Trail office.
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, 2008
- St. George’s University, St. George’s, Grenada, 2013
Internal Medicine Residency
- University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky, 2016
- University of Texas Health San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas, 2019
- Internal Medicine: 2016
Awards and Accreditation:
Honors & Awards
- UT Health San Antonio Hoyumpa Humanitarian Award, 2017
- UT Health San Antonio Clinical Safety & Effectiveness Education Program, 2019