About Cherian Abraham, M.D.
As a board-certified and fellowship-trained gastroenterologist, I am qualified to treat any gastrointestinal disorders or diseases, no matter how complex. With every appointment, I take the time to explain and educate my patients about their medical issues and the procedures that need to be performed. By educating them, I strive to help them recover and maintain their health. As a physician, it’s very important to me that my patients trust me as a friend so that they will feel comfortable with the treatment plan that I provide.
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- MD: Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, Karnataka State, India
Awards and Accreditation:
- American College of Gastroenterology
- Texas Medical Association
- Academy of General Education, Fellow