Brandon Conkling, D.O. Practices at the Following Locations
|Muskogee, OK||333 South 38th Street, Suite H, Muskogee, OK 74401||(918) 438-7050||Book an appointment at this location|
|Tulsa, OK||4200 E. Skelly Drive, Suite 700, Tulsa, OK 74135||(918) 438-7050||Book an appointment at this location|
About Brandon Conkling, D.O.
Brandon Conkling, DO has always been passionate about helping people, so when it came time to choose a career, being a doctor seemed like a natural decision. He pursued his medical degree at Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine in Tulsa, Oklahoma. When he graduated from medical school in 1996, Dr. Conkling completed his internship and residency in internal medicine at the Tripler Army Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii.
He began practicing medicine as a general internist in the military at Fort Stewart in Georgia. During that time, he was deployed twice, doing tours in Bosnia and Iraq. Upon his return from Iraq, Dr. Conkling accepted a GI Fellowship at Texas A&M University College of Medicine at Scott & White Hospital in Temple, Texas.
In 2007, Dr. Conkling joined the esteemed physicians of Adult Gastroenterology Associates (AGA), a group renowned for thorough diagnoses, attentive follow-up, and unparalleled continuity of care. As part of the group, Dr. Conkling soon became well-known for his expertise and dedicated care among IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) and Crohn’s and colitis patients in Tulsa.
When asked what he loves most about practicing medicine, Dr. Conkling says, “It is so rewarding to be a part of something that changes people’s lives. In this field, you see patients facing life-altering diseases and conditions. When you can make things better and improve quality of life, patients are so grateful and that is so rewarding.”
When he is not caring for his patients, Dr. Conkling enjoys spending time with his family and playing a few rounds of golf.
Awards and Accreditation:
- Fellowship, Gastroenterology, Texas A&M University College of Medicine, Scott & White Hospital, Temple, TX
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Tripler Army Medical Center, Honolulu, HI
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Tulsa, OK
- Southcrest Hospital Medical Committee Executive
- Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine, Texas A&M University
- Army Medal of Commendation for service during Operation Iraqi Freedom
- Meritorious Service Medal for service at Winn Army Hospital
- Nominated for Robert H. Moser Award for Outstanding Army Internist
- Internal Medicine Preceptor for Physician Assistant Residency
- NATO Medal for Service in Bosnia-Herzegovina
- American College of Gastroenterology
- Member, American Gastroenterological Association
- Member, American College of Physicians/American Society of Internal Medicine
- Member, American Osteopathic Association
- Member, Oklahoma Osteopathic Association
- Member, Tulsa County Medical Society