Bilal Khan, M.D. Practices at the Following Locations
|Forney – N FM 548, TX||375 N FM 548, Ste.100, Forney, TX 75216||(972) 771-2222||Book an appointment at this location|
|Garland – N PGB Hwy, TX||7150 N President George Bush Hwy, Suite 201 & Suite 202, Garland, TX 75044||(972) 771-2222||Book an appointment at this location|
|Rockwall – Horizon Rd, TX||3144 Horizon Rd, Ste. 210, Rockwall, TX 75032||(972) 771-2222||Book an appointment at this location|
About Bilal Khan, M.D.
I have always been fascinated by science, and in particular, medicine. My inspiration has been from seeing my uncle, a surgeon, and my older brother, a physician, practice medicine. I believe that the best way to connect with my patients is to give them enough time to share their concerns and to actively listen to them. I have practiced gastroenterology for more than 21 years allowing me to gain a comprehensive knowledge of gastrointestinal diseases and their complex presentations. Over the past 21 years, I have performed thousands of procedures to treat digestive disorders.
- Board Certified : Gastroenterology
- Fellowship : Gastroenterology, William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, Michigan
- Residency : Internal Medicine, Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan
- MD: Dow Medical College, Karachi, Pakistan
Awards and Accreditation:
- Texas Society of Gastroenterology and Endoscopy