About Andrew Shea, M.D.
Dr. Shea diagnoses and treats a wide variety of gastrointestinal conditions including reflux disease, hiatal hernia, liver diseases, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), colon cancer screening, pancreatic disease, celiac disease, and diverticulosis. He performs colonoscopies, upper endoscopies (EGD), feeding tube placements, 48-hour pH BRAVO testing, and esophageal and colonic dilations.
Education and Training
- Board and MOC: Gastroenterology
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology, University of Texas at Southwestern/Parkland System, Dallas, TX
- Residency: University of Texas, Southwestern/Parkland, Dallas, TX
- MD: University of Texas, Austin, TX
Awards and Accreditation:
- American Gastroenterological Association
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital HEB
- Central Park Endoscopy Center
- North Richland Hills Endoscopy Center