Alfredo Espinoza, M.D.
Ages Treated: 18+
- Virtual Telemedicine Visits Available, Call For Details
- Board Certified Gastroenterologist
- Currently Accepting New Patients
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- Performs Colonoscopies
About Alfredo Espinoza, M.D.
Dr Espinoza treats patients who need general gastrointestinal care, including colon cancer screening and end stage liver disease. He is passionate about defeating colon cancer. Dr. Espinoza received training in general endoscopic procedures such as upper endoscopy, colonoscopy as well as advanced endoscopic procedures which include ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography).
Dr. Espinoza is bilingual. He and his wife Lori keep busy raising their three sons in Boerne. When time permits, he enjoys traveling, reading, listening to music and National Public Radio. Dr Espinoza is a proud sponsor of Texas Public Radio’s 180 Group.
- University of St. Thomas, Houston, Texas, 1996
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas, 2000
Internal Medicine Residency
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas, 2003
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas, 2008
- Gastroenterology: 2008
- Assistant Clinical Professor UTHSCSA Organ Transplant Division, San Antonio, Texas, 2003-2005
Awards and Accreditation:
Honors & Awards
- Best Doctors List, SA Scene Magazine, 2014, 2016, 2017